There are 3.21 million hectares of woodland in the UK, but how much do we value our wonderful woodland areas? Through a series of activities, pupils can immerse themselves in woodland environments and take the time to stop and think how important woods are to us. Taking this a step further, secondary students are guided through agroforestry – what it is and the benefits and challenges it provides us with.
- #WoodlandWednesday PowerPoint EYFS.pptx
- #WoodlandWednesday PowerPoint Primary.pptx
- #WoodlandWednesday PowerPoint Secondary.pptx
- #WoodlandWednesday Teacher Notes EYFS.pdf
- #WoodlandWednesday Teacher Notes Primary.pdf
- #WoodlandWednesday Teacher Notes Secondary.pdf
- Farming Fortnight Additional Resources Links List.pdf