Bodinnick, a 91ha arable/livestock farm, became fully organic in April 2001, with fields that are anciently enclosed land with medieval origins. It was first recorded in 1281 as “Bodythenek” and the present farmhouse dates from 1602. The farm currently supports approximately 250 breeding ewes and 70 cattle. The arable rotation comprises 25ha of peas, cereal and mustard and there is a 2ha deciduous wood linked by a newly created footpath to a 0.25ha lake. A tributary of the Fal River forms the eastern boundary of the farm.