This 18th century house and estate was once the property of Sir Francis Child, a goldsmith and founder of Child's bank. Originally built in 1575, evidence of Osterley’s Tudor origins is apparent in the splendid brick stable block. In 1761, the architect Robert Adam remodelled the house as a neo-classical villa. Today, it is one of the most complete examples of his work in existence. With 1357 acres of landscaped park, ornamental lakes, gardens, farmland, meadows and woodland, Osterley Park is an ideal location to study a wide range of curriculum areas at all key stages. Handling collection available.