The British Nutrition Foundation’s Healthy Eating Week 2016 is next week, from 13-17 June 2016! The aim of the Week is to promote healthy eating and drinking, being active, food provenance and cooking in school. Taking part is a great way to show your school’s support for, and raise the profile of, healthy eating and food education.
Here is our pick of the best healthy eating resources on Countryside Classroom:
- Healthy eating guides and activities for 5-8 and 8-11 year olds from British Nutrition Foundation
- Fit Nut is a practical, fun & engaging fitness & nutrition learning resource designed to promote healthy habits
- Fish is the Dish features lesson plans and resources to engage children with fish as a food, including health benefits
- Easy Cooking from FACE, a collection of recipes and activities to make eating healthily fun and easy.
And don’t forget to check out what our foodie partners have to offer:
- Food Teachers Centre
- Soil Association - Food for Life
- School Food Matters
- British Nutrition Foundation
- Chefs Adopt a School
Don’t forget to register now for Healthy Eating Week!