Home > Places to Visit > Dyrham Park

Dyrham Park

Dyrham Park

Dyrham was built between 1691 and 1702 for William Blathwayt, William III's Secretary at War and Secretary of State. The rooms have changed little since they were furnished by Blathwayt and their contents are recorded in his housekeeper's inventory. The Victorian domestic rooms are also open, including the Kitchen and Delft-tiled dairy. Parking is in the East Lodge, and a free bus takes visitors through the deer park to the house.

Facilities

  • Coach parking
  • Disabled toilets
  • Toilets

Address

Register or sign in to access this Place's details.

Contact Details

Register or sign in to access this Place's details.
Tags
Place Type
Back to places to visit