The 18.2ha Lantallack is adjacent to the Lynher estuary, a Special Area of Great Landscape Value. A mill leat on the southern boundary runs through narrow woodland giving an historic and environmentally rich walk. Orchard, wetlands, hedges and stonebanks have all been restored under stewardship. A mine operated here from 1851 and the spoil heap is still visible. There are amphibians, hay meadows and an abundance of wildflowers. Subjects such as sculpture,painting and print making are available to pre-arranged school visits and a large well-lit main studio is available.