Home > Places to Visit > Clumber Park

Clumber Park

Clumber Park

1,538ha of parkland with double lime avenue; fine Gothic Revival chapel, built 1886-9 for 7th Duke of Newcastle; house demolished 1938; stable block with restaurant, shop, Information and Warden Centre; classical bridge, temples, lawned Lincoln Terrace and pleasure grounds; Victorian apiary, fig house, kitchen garden and vineries with old tools exhibition; conservation centre.

Facilities

  • Coach parking
  • Disabled toilets
  • Toilets

Address

Register or sign in to access this Place's details.

Contact Details

Register or sign in to access this Place's details.
Back to places to visit