This family farm was bought in 1911 and is situated in the National Park, 6 miles from Keswick. We are overlooked by Blencathra to the north and Helvellyn to the south. The Farm was traditionally mixed although the emphasis was on wool. This market has diminished almost in relation to the expansion of tourism. The seventeen acres of woodland on the fell side intake, a change of use from grazing, have been planted over the last twenty years. This acts as a most successful wildlife resource.