LEAF Education works to engage, motivate, and inspire young people through experiential learning in order to equip our future generations with a balanced and informed insight into food production, farming and the environment. As the leading agri-education organisation we connect farmers, teachers, and young people, to support our future generations to make informed choices as conscious consumers to live in a world that is more sustainable, climate positive and food positive.
LEAF Education’s objectives are to:
- To provide all young people the opportunity to visit a farm and see how their food is produced
- To ensure all young people are better informed about how their personal food choices can make a difference to climate change and sustainability
- To support teachers and farmers to deliver fun, high-quality learning experiences opening young minds to why farming matters
- To deliver experiential learning opportunities that encourage more conscious consumers of the future who appreciate how their food is produced
- To raise young people’s aspirations and highlight opportunities to enter the green job sector
- To ensure our future generations inherit a world that that is eating, living, and growing sustainably
See our People to ask below for details of our Regional Coordinators who will work with you locally. Also browse our resources, many of which are highly rated on TES Online.
For more information about LEAF Education, and for events and news, please see our web site.