This resource forms part of the National Primary Competition - All for Farm and Food for All 2024.
For more competition information please visit: https://leaf.eco/education/competitions/all-for-farm-food-for-all.
Food waste and food loss.
Aim: To understand the differences between food loss and food waste
• Learn about the damages caused by food loss and waste to the economy, environment, and society
• Recognise ways to reduce food waste.
• How does food waste contribute to climate change?
• Why can it be a challenge to reduce food waste?
• How can we be more conscious consumers and reduce our food waste?
• What benefits will we see if we can reduce our food waste?