Home > People To Ask > The Country Trust - Residentials

The Country Trust - Residentials

The Country Trust organises residential trips to the countryside for children from deprived areas. We visit farms, beaches, forests, wildlife reserves, or rivers.
Children grow in confidence as they learn to take responsibility for themselves and have new experiences. A typical trip will involve a two, three or four night stay at a hostel, activity centre or bunk barn, with activities arranged by our experienced staff. We can subsidise eligible schools, to support children most in need.


Moulsham Mill

Telephone: 01245 608363

Alternative Telephone: 07770 955878

Email: [email protected]

Website: http://www.countrytrust.org.uk


Costs of residential visits vary, depending on activities and venue but, subject to funding, The Country Trust may be able to subsidise up to 25% of total cost.

Type of support

Advice, Staff training - in school, Staff training - away from school, Work with pupils - away from school

Back to people to ask